[OM] Re: olympus Digest V3 #315

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V3 #315
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:39:15 -0800
AG,

The released version of Lightroom will have a healing brush (or
spotting tool). Adobe has heard from photographers
incessantly about this. If they release a Beta 5, the Shoots panel
has been replaced with a Folders panel. Image imports are therefore
now much easier to understand and manage. The Folders panel is more
like navigating images via a folder hierarchy as you would with a
browser program. Plus the Quick Develop panels have a tabbed layout
offering more settings. In the bottom right corner are the color
labels buttons.  There will be  date sort filtering and new spotting
and redeye tools.

-Stephen.