[OM] Re: lightroom

Subject: [OM] Re: lightroom
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:31:24 -0500
swisspace wrote:

> I wonder if they will give a discount to beta testers, better download
> and register just in case ;-)

I don't know how this whole "beta testing" program for commercial
software developers took off but seriously, why would anyone do this for
free?  Are not your ideas, input and bug testing worth something to you
(I don't mean you personally swisspace... I'm just on my soapbox at the
moment)?  How wonderful for commercial software developers... they get
quality control along with the consumer's valuable input and suggestions
for no cost while the consumer gets to try out their latest development
riddled with bugs and short comings for free... woo hoo!!  What a deal.

Richard L