[OM] Re: olympus Digest V3 #315

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V3 #315
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:10:45 -0800
That's because Adobe are taking their time to do it right. PS is a
huge code base, and it will take time to port it over to a Universal
Binary. Adobe will provide native support for all Intel Macs with
CS3, due out in 2007. That said, Lightroom meets about 80% of most
users needs now, and MacIntel users will find acceptable performance
running under emulation with 10.4.8.