[OM] Re: Sometimes life is just like that - topics E1 OM 90F2 and 180F2

Subject: [OM] Re: Sometimes life is just like that - topics E1 OM 90F2 and 180F2 (PICS) Broken stuff and life drama
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:45:31 -0700 (PDT)
My wife is quite active in the breast cancer awareness
community, and the phrase that is emerging is "The New Normal".
I was reminded of that when I read your post.  The "Old Normal"
that you had before Cai came along is a fading memory, yet the
desire to hold onto it is part of human nature.

Accepting "The New Normal" is something that comes with time.
Part of it is resignation to the fact that things are different
now, but it is also an aspect of pacing yourself into the new
life.  Tom Scales has been my role model and inspiration in how
to adapt to the "New Normal" in our lives.  You cannot live life
like you did in the past.  You've got to adapt to the new
situation and conditions and accept them as part of life.

> pump oxygen into him and then getting kerstin to suction him
> was correct and Cai lives to die another day.

I understand this statement.  It's a protection mechanism in
your mind.  You do learn to value each and every day. Every life
is special and every person deserves to be loved and accepted.
Your pictures of Cai and the things you've written before about
this situation show me not only your stress level, but also the
amount of love in your household.

> I know these things happen in threes, but didn't the small 1mm
> scuff in the front element...

Ah, scuff happens.  Compared to the "big picture", though,
doesn't it seem pretty minor?

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com