[OM] Re: OT - electric car

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - electric car
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:59:00 +0100
I listened to reps from Toyota and Honda, yesterday on the radio,
discussing the use of electric motors in cars.  Their view, and
presumably that of the companies' management, was that it won't be
long before we are relying less and less on fossil fuels for personal
transportation.  Their line was that electric cars are here to stave
off use of fossil fuels while they develop fuel cell technology.

Chris