[OM] Re: OT - electric car

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - electric car
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:34:57 -0700
None are being sold in California or in several other states that
have adopted California standards because of the emissions
requirements. Right now diesel fuel costs substantially more than
gasoline. We have never had access to diesel cars with a pretense of
performance. That would be nice.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA