[OM] Re: Sometimes life is just like that - topics E1 OM 90F2 and 180F2

Subject: [OM] Re: Sometimes life is just like that - topics E1 OM 90F2 and 180F2 (PICS) Broken stuff and life drama
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:52:04 +0200
Re Fisheye -
I didn't get the full amount he promised (dannyallison) which was 100UKP
  in two installments of 50 UKP, he gave me 60 pounds and that was the
last I heard from him, he was also clever enough to stall it to the 90
day ebay limit. With the other stuff going on at the time I never got
around to sending the boys round - I won'' get caught again (at least I
hope not). It cost me about 30 pounds to get the rear element reglued -
its not perfect but it seems to be okay for my needs.

I took some fun pictures of Cai with it last week
http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/95878585-M.jpg
I forgot my feet in this one
http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/95878584-M.jpg

and  I have found it invaluable for the swimming pond updates, digging
is finished after three years, just need to smooth a few places out and
its ready for the liner

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/95873489-M.jpg
http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/95886885-M.jpg

Re Cai,

we reckon he wasn't breathing for around 30 secs, I think the danger
time for brain damage is around 4 minutes, They wouldn't have been
quicker in hospital and he seemed fine after and Kerstin reports all is
okay today. we think he overstretched his neck at the same time trapping
his head against the side of the bed, the trachea then caught on his
canula and then he couldn't breathe. I am just so grateful that it
happened then as I had left him earlier in the day for a few minutes to
look for some silica gel in the cellar to dry my phone. Now we will have
the monitor on him while we are not totally concentrating on him, e.g.
when cooking it's not always practical to have him in the kitchen.

IanW