[OM] Re: While Oly twiddles their incrtutable thumbs.. [ was Not much to

Subject: [OM] Re: While Oly twiddles their incrtutable thumbs.. [ was Not much to be proud of. The mock-up revealed...]
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:31:20 -0400
Ha!  Why would I just *assume* incompetence?  Never occurred to me
they might be doing it on purpose!

Though I have learned to dislike AWB.  A lot.  Even when shooting in
what I think is consistent light it re-evaluates with each shot and I
end up with uneven results.  C@non if you're wondering . . .

Thanks for the paradigm shift!/ScottGee1