[OM] Re: Sometimes life is just like that - topics E1 OM 90F2 and 180F2

Subject: [OM] Re: Sometimes life is just like that - topics E1 OM 90F2 and 180F2 (PICS) Broken stuff and life drama
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 18:25:46 +0200
>> pump oxygen into him and then getting kerstin to suction him
>> was correct and Cai lives to die another day.

I should had added what I was thinking when I wrote it and that is that
the another day is not until he has lived a full and happy life, but yes
now we live the new normal and our job is to try our best to make sure
he lives as above.

> I understand this statement.  It's a protection mechanism in

> Ah, scuff happens.  Compared to the "big picture", though,
> doesn't it seem pretty minor?

the scuff doesn't bother me except that it should have counted as the
third and not Cai but maybe thats whyI am still miffed about the phone :-(

Walt    -   This is the first time the 180F2 has let me down, I usually
love the bokeh it produces, but I guess any lens can have a bad bokeh
day, I saw it on the focussing screen but the cat was moving so I tried
it anyway.

as for comments on composure I am not so sure as I know now  that I
would never make it a news photographer, I mean I didn't run and get the
camera first ;-)

IanW