[OM] Re: Nature Photographer Mag?

Subject: [OM] Re: Nature Photographer Mag?
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:16:33 -0500

> This is my suspicion as well, but considering that the magazine in
> question
> charges you in excess of four times the standard subscription rate, for
> the
> right to submit images/articles,
Hold on!!!!!!!

Do I understand this correctly? They CHARGE you for a submission?

What's wrong with this picture?

Understand that "over the transom" submissions go into the giant pile and
are reviewed in something like the order received, while stuff from known
authors/photographers gets quicker attention, you should get some response.
Often, the submission will be returned with advice for improvement, but
that's not bad.

These things work in something like government time.

Bill Pearce