[OM] Re: Nature Photographer Mag?

Subject: [OM] Re: Nature Photographer Mag?
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 19:57:15 -0400
Bill,

I don't understand your reasoning.  One can pay $19 for level one
membership and enjoy the quarterly magazine with its better than average
content (some of the articles were quite good) until h*ll freezes over
or choose, and I repeat choose to pay $79 for level 3 membership that
allows one to submit articles for possible publication.  If your article
is published, payment is promised for the article and or photographs.
The $75 membership might be a bit high though no one's forcing you to
pay it.  Where's the scam?

Richard