[OM] Re: Memory

Subject: [OM] Re: Memory
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:15:45 -0500
Understood.  Adam's posted pic is 10,000 times more enjoyable.  And the
link below makes my head hurt as well.  It's my patent and I could
hardly understand it myself after the lawyers got through lawyering.

Sorry, I can't even spell XML.  I think the solution to your problem
might be in XSL but I can't spell that either.

Chuck Norcutt