[OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice.

Subject: [OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:40:17 +0100
Tom, I don't think that the "emulation" mode is slow compared with
current performance.  It is slow compared with what I understand are
the speeds available in native mode.  This is according to a Mac mag
in this country (MacFormat).

And I am thinking of Lightzone rather than PS for the future.  Either
that or Lightroom which I find rather lovely to use -- if I can
afford it of course.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker