[OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice.

Subject: [OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:19:22 -0800
I think the 18 month rewriting of PS is about right. Emulation mode
is much quicker than traditional emulation though, but still slower.
Here is a site that shows test results:

http://www.macspeedzone.com/html/hardware/machine/
performance_in_the_raw/06/1_23.shtml

I suspect Adobe is taking their time rewriting PS because they want
to sell lots of copies of their Lightroom application this fall. It
is intel native.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA