[OM] Re: Memory

Subject: [OM] Re: Memory
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:19:23 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> ............... already trying to compensate.
>
> It's been a long time but I used to do this stuff: patent 5,386,561:
> <http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5,386,561.WKU.&OS=PN/5,386,561&RS=PN/5,386,561>

Very impressive, uh, I think. Well ok, it started to to make my head
hurt, whether from strain or boredom, I'm not sure, so I just went back
to Adam's posted pic. :-)

I guess that says something about where my head is at. And that's
probably why I'm making silly responses on the list instead of diving
into some code to make it automatically deal with changes in XML data
tables.

Anybody know some good, cheap or free software for extracting XML data
into more conventional forms?

Moose