[OM] Re: OT.Nikon Coolpix 950

Subject: [OM] Re: OT.Nikon Coolpix 950
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:20:55 -0800
I did think that they were all internal focusing, but I could be
wrong. The fact that the accessories are so interchangeable makes me
think they are. The introductory page to the 4500 review at dpreview
has a rundown on the different models and the changes. Apparently the
4500 model was the best one of the split bodies, but in high demand
and difficult to find for a reasonable price.

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikoncp4500/

9500 review:
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/nikoncp950/

Takes a CF1 memory card, not CFII. I don't know whether that is a
problem since CF II was the standard when I went into digital.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA