[OM] Re: OlympusUSA

Subject: [OM] Re: OlympusUSA
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:14:29 +1300
 Darin,

As far as I am aware there is no rule. As long as you don't bid on your own
auctions, you shouldn't have any problems. I have had 2 ebay ID's since dec
04. One for business, the other for pleasure.

David

Darin wrote: Well the dirty SOB got me again! I found another Olympus lens
mount PM-MTob from a different seller, with a starting bid of $49.95 and no
bids, only to get sniped by pentaxamerica. Someone please correct me if I'm
wrong, but doesn't eb*y have a rule against a person having more than one
user ID? Darin ----- Original Message ----- From: "JOHN DUGGAN"
<john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>[1] To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>[2] Sent: Sunday,
February 19, 2006 5:12 AM Subject: [OM] Re: OlympusUSA Darin, If you are
interested a Uk seller is offering a "modified but fully operational Olympus
PM lens mount" for &pound;20.00. Have done a lot of business will this
sellerand have found them to be totally honest. They will supply photos of
equipment if needed. Contact me if interested. Regards, John Duggan. Wales,
UK. --- Darin <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>[3] wrote: Well II think I've managed to
annoy Olympus USA. He's been relisting an Olympus Objective Lens Mount
PM-MTob on that auction site for over a month now, with a BIN of $149, and
the option to submit offers. So, I've been offering $30 for it every time he
relists it ( Regards John Duggan, Wales, UK
Database: 267.15.11/264 - Release Date: 2/17/2006
============================================== List usage info:
http://www.zuikoholic.com[7] List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[8]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx