[OM] Re: OlympusUSA

Subject: [OM] Re: OlympusUSA
From: "Paul Martinez" <pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:02:08 -0800
You got to recognize his presence for sure. If I really needed it and didn't
want to pay to get the one from his high priced listing then I would bid
well over the starting bid just in case. It's too bad there's someone like
that around all the time, but he is there. The best we can do is to make him
pay more when he wins. If he starts paying too much and can't sell at his
inflated prices he won't be at it too much longer.

Paul