[OM] Re: OlympusUSA

Subject: [OM] Re: OlympusUSA
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:59:23 -0500
Darin,

As David has replied to this message I will not cover the same ground other
than to say he is correct. What I will add is that the rules do mention that
previously suspended sellers are not allowed to re-register. If you take a
trip down memory lane and look up the feedback for some of the other id's
involved in this case you will find something interesting (my thanks to a
certain fellow Brit for bring this to my attention).

This said the eBay system does not seem to be able to catch these problems
automatically and are easy to work round by simply using another name.

Dan S.