[OM] Re: 35mm focal length alternatives?

Subject: [OM] Re: 35mm focal length alternatives?
From: pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 11:13:46 -0800 (PST)
Hi Jeff,

I'm aware of that other site and Mike Hatam's test, but thanks. I don't
really need anything else besides the 35mm focal length. I already have
21/2, 24/2.8, 28/2, 50/2, and 100/2 Zuiko's. The standard 24/2.8 Zuiko is
a real winner on my SLR/c. The 35 shift has a lot of good spin lately, but
at around $500 it too much for a single focal length lens (and a little
big and heavy for f/2.8).

Best Regards,
Paul