[OM] Re: OT: 35mm focal length alternatives?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: 35mm focal length alternatives?
From: pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:59:43 -0800 (PST)
The Kodak has settings you can change to adjust for each lens, but for
some reason the 35mm Zuiko's are problematic for it. Regardless of the
"lens optimization" setting the color non-uniformity persists. All my
other Zuiko's work fine with lens optimization at 0 (off).

I would go for a Canon 35mm, but the Canon 35/2 is a poor performer for FF
digital and the Canon 35/1.4L is too expensive (although a good
performer). I can get the same or better performance for cheaper in a
older MF lens. I don't really need the f/1.4 brightness or AF.

Thanks,
Paul