[OM] Re: Picture of my week

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture of my week
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:49:29 +1100
>Andrew McPhee wrote:
> >
> > >http://dev-stop-fix.com/digital_pages.php?n=P2180091

>It would probably be worth carrying the RB67 loaded with Velvia for this
>scene & light !
>
>...Wayne
>
>Wayne Harridge

For a while now I've been lusting after a 6x7 or 6x9 camera.  I'd settled
on getting one of the Fuji rangefinder series thinking it would be
excellent for backpacking, being smallish and lightweight.  The only
drawback being that the Fuji's have fixed lenses.

But this subject has got me thinking - I could never have got this picture
with a 'standard' lens.  So now I'm thinking an RB67 might be the go after
all, or maybe a Pentax 67.

Watching oboy I noticed that RB67's are going for a song these days while
Pentax's are holding their value better.  I think there may be an RB in my
future...

Andrew McPhee
http://www.dev-stop-fix.com/