[OM] Re: Picture of my week

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture of my week
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 12:04:53 +0100
Sorry to be a bit late to critique this, but I do like it - especially
the lighting.  I'd be proud of it.  However I keep coming back to the
peak of the rock just touching the horizon.  I feel it should be
either clearly below (using that ladder) and then you must have the
background adequately out-of-focus to make it pop out, or it should be
taken from lower down so that it sticks well into the sky.  This might
improve the feeling of scale.  Regarding Moose's contrast enhancement,
I think it perhaps does too much to the background which currently
recedes nicely.  Something in-between as you say.
well done,
jez