[OM] Re: Vario-colored XA2

Subject: [OM] Re: Vario-colored XA2
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 12:31:55 -0500
Are we sure this isn't 'olympususa' using yet another alias to auction
yet another touch-up job?

I think I'll paint my XA red, white and blue.  Heck, I'll even paint
the A11 and probably get over $1K for it the combination!!

23 bids from 6 different bidders.  bobbybear (Wendy) has eclectic
taste in ebay items given her history.  trbxiv is clearly an Oly
collector.

ScottGee1