[OM] Re: Picture of my week

Subject: [OM] Re: Picture of my week
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:21:19 +1100
Wayne H. wrote:
>I think one of the early Fuji RFs had interchangeable lenses.  I haven't
>seen too many around for sale in Oz.  Perhaps the Mamiya 7 is what you
>should be lusting for - I believe the 43mm is exceptional.

Yeah, there is a Fuji RF with interchangeable lenses but I haven't seen any
for sale in Oz, they seem to be a rare beast.  The Mamiya 7 was considered
but I've read that it's a lottery to get one where the rangefinder stays in
adjustment.

I've been thinking over the past few days about what to get - I've
reconsidered about the RB67, I reckon I'll wait for a nice Pent*x 67 to
turn up.  Similar weight to the RB, no shutters in lenses to stuff up and
SLR viewing gets around the rangefinder adjustment issue.  There's a really
nice one on the 'bay right now (#7591944369) but I haven't got the dollars.

>When are you visiting Melbourne ?

I haven't forgotten you guys.  But domestic circumstances have changed in
the last month so I haven't been able to get away.  But I am planning on a
trip down to the Great Ocean Road over Easter, so maybe we could meet up on
my way though Melb.  Will keep you posted.

Andrew McPhee
http://www.dev-stop-fix.com/