[OM] Re: Another plea for remaining on topic and a bit of hypocrisy on m

Subject: [OM] Re: Another plea for remaining on topic and a bit of hypocrisy on my...
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:46:59 -0300
On 9/15/05, Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dig in, Andrew, and harshly and unemotionally sacrifice
> anything *truly* unnecessary to the Gods of Trash, and
> they will repay you with workable chaos (but don't
> throw *that* out - you might use that one day - nor
> *that* - I mean, you have some emotional ties to that -
> nor that other thing over there - you know someone who
> can get some use out of that - nor.... ;-) ).

Unfortunately, in my case it's a case of the desk being too small for
the equipment I have and not having the room to put a bigger desk in
the room (not to mention the fact that the desk is poorly designed to
begin with). The paraphernalia on top of the desk isn't the main
problem (but it doesn't help either). On the plus side, I'm in the
process of apartment hunting so I can dream of having a bigger space
for the computer and photo gear in the not so distant future. I really
want to have a setup where the scanner can be easily accessed and have
some space around it for dealing with print files and film holders.
Ideally, I also have plans to construct a large rolling light table
with storage underneath for photo gear if the new space allows for it.