[OM] Restaurant photography?

Subject: [OM] Restaurant photography?
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:52:28 -0000
 I'm going to be taking some photos of restaurants to accompany
reviews -- does anyone have any tips for the best way to go about
this?

 Presumably, I should take a tripod, because it'll be inside and
restaurants aren't generally brightly lit.

 I'm wary of using flash, because a:other people will be eating and
won't want to be blinded, and b:the light from a flash isn't the same
light that you'd see if you went there to eat, so I should give a
more accurate view of things. (at worst, I can fix white balance
afterwards).

 Otherwise, is there anything else I should be thinking about?

 thanks,

 -- dan