[OM] Re: Another plea for remaining on topic and a bit of hypocrisy on m

Subject: [OM] Re: Another plea for remaining on topic and a bit of hypocrisy on my...
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:05:05 -0300
On 9/15/05, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I destest scanning of all forms.  Consequently, I'm not shooting much
> film at all these days but, when I do, I send it to a place that will
> develop and make a modest resolution scan (2MP) and place them on a CD.

For me it's a question of my setup at the moment. I like doing the
photoshop work and I've managed to get a decent degree of skill with
it. But right now the lack of space in my computer room just makes it
a pain. The scanner's not accessible and there's no room for me to lay
out a film holder and sheet of negs to load it so there's a lot of
fumbling around with everything on my lap which is just a big pain in
the butt.