[OM] Re: Telecentricity

Subject: [OM] Re: Telecentricity
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 23:51:19 +0800
Did the Nikon 17-35 run on FF digital sensor? Many lenses perform well in
film does not mean it also perform well with image sensor. OM 85/2 works
very well wide open with film but when using on E-1, it has serious chroma,
has to stop down to F4 to minimize the problem.

But I agree the mount size has nothing to do with lens design, they are
already large enough.

C.H.Ling