[OM] Re: OK, I did it. There will be at least one Zuikohead at the APUG

Subject: [OM] Re: OK, I did it. There will be at least one Zuikohead at the APUG C...
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:58:52 -0600

Same here.  Film is definitely still king in my world.  Especially for
B&W, but even my color work starts out as slides and transparencies.
Then I get a hi-res scan and go digital from there.  B&W is all done in
a real darkroom, and that's what I've been spending more and more of my
time on.  I'll be sticking with my OM's fo a long, long time.  And my MF
stuff and 4x5, of course.

Bruce