[OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:41:54 -0700
That sent me googling. I remembered that sales tax was the big thing
when it was discussed prior to passage in the Clinton administration,
but I was not sure what the final act was. There could be other taxes
it blocks as well. Could not find a good short summary, but here is a
pre-renewal discussion:

http://www.cfif.org/htdocs/legislative_issues/federal_issues/
hot_issues_in_congress/internet_taxation/states_clamoring.html

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA