[OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:40:52 -0700
Doesn't the national law renewed a couple of years ago banning
taxation of net transactions supersede state law? Interstate commerce
clause I think. I believe it was originally passed to encourage
internet commerce and renewed to stimulate the economy.

Sorry if this has been mentioned. Fooled by the Subject.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA