[OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:38:18 -0700
Probably during the Med Fly crisis. Living in California and having
helicopters fly over every week at night spraying insecticide wasn't much
fun either. Oregon might get cold enough in the winter to kill em off but
they can be transported during the summer. Med Flies, killer bees, Nile
virus, seems like it's more of a delay than prevention unfortunately. Didn't
they find the seaweed near San Diego that is wiping out the fisheries in the
Mediterranean?
-jeff