[OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is Olympus going bankrupt? Am I a creditor?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:51:08 -0400
It's the same here in NC, they even have a standard $26 "average" use tax
figure that pops up when you e-file your taxes. Which at our rates is less
than $400 spent on mailorder/online stuff per year. When was the last year
any of us spent less than $400 on stuff that got shipped to us? ;) And yes I
do believe that it applies to stuff you bought on e*ay...

Dan S.