[OM] Re: old hoods just fade away

Subject: [OM] Re: old hoods just fade away
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 06:59:31 -0500
Earl,
I broke the screw off my 90/2 hood trying to make it fit tighter.  I
believe I found a replacement, sort of, at a local hobby store.  I may have
had to tap out the hole a little bit because I'm pretty sure I had to drill
out the remainder of the screw.  Not elegant, but a step up from duct tape,
and the hood is firmly attached to the lens now, to which I no longer worry
about attaching a lens cap, since the hood is so long.

Joel W.