[OM] Re: old hoods just fade away

Subject: [OM] Re: old hoods just fade away
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:13:19 +0000
No, I haven't tried the 21/2 on the E-1 yet.  I guess it's the wrong focal
length to entice me.  The 14-54 impresses me more and more.  Then there's that
wonderful wide-angle LWMNBM, which is just -- well, it's just what it is.  :-)

As for the 21/2, one of my favorite recent shots with it, which I may have
screwed up because I still hadn't figured out all this scanning and
prettying-up digital stuff by the time I submitted it, and which nobody seemed
to appreciate, is my TOPE 18:

http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=18&pic=7

Now that I look at it again, I know I could do it much more better.  And I
think I may raise the price for the 21/2.

Hey, Cannonites, make me an offer!  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from