[OM] Re: old hoods just fade away

Subject: [OM] Re: old hoods just fade away
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:33:01 +0000
Then perhaps I should amend my offer to say a 3, preceded by a US $ sign,
followed by, or not, the optional comma, and then by three numbers (three 9's
would be nice) before a decimal point, after which double-oughts would be
acceptable.

I've got to get better at this international stuff.  What's a billion -- or is
it a trillion -- to us is something different to y'all.  How can we do business
when I ask for a trillion and you send me a billion?  We should have a meeting,
a summit thingy, or something.  Refreshments served for the demonstrators, etc.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --