[OM] Re: old hoods just fade away

Subject: [OM] Re: old hoods just fade away
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:16:35 -0400
There may be two hoods for the 21/2, but the one I have is the clamp-on,
without the set screw; I don't know how it escaped.  John doesn't have
any, but if anyone else knows how to fix this, I'd be obliged.  Walt
says it's useless, but then he's a curmudgeon and I'll be the same by
saying "but I like how it looks on that glass!"

Earl