[OM] Re: old hoods just fade away

Subject: [OM] Re: old hoods just fade away
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:33:02 -0400
Interesting stuff Hans! Would you be able to post a picture of the clamp on
style? Jeff Keller and myself are curoious to know if our short threaded
hoods are missing the clamps. My hood came with an early silvernose lens,
though I cannot be certain that the hood is as old as the lens of course.
(BTW Mark Dapoz of you are reading this the serial is 100449).

Dan S.