[OM] Re: RAW

Subject: [OM] Re: RAW
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 07:51:42 -0400
Interesting.  I just read a couple reviews of the 213T and, at a
contrast ratio of 500:1, it's a good cut above the more typical 400 or
450:1 and much above the 300:1 that LCD's were producing a couple of
years ago.  Looks like an excellent monitor and excellent value for an LCD.

However, a good CRT can do 700:1 on the contrast ratio and still costs a
lot less.  But it looks like it's getting close to time to reconsider.

Chuck Norcutt