[OM] Re: RAW

Subject: [OM] Re: RAW
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:28:45 +0000
I know I should stay out of this discussion since I'm a Luddite and don't do
digital, but I see the premise for the RAW argument as being the same as my
rationale for always shooting with the slowest and finest-grained film possible
under the conditions I'm faced with.  You can't cook at home the rabbit you
shot at and missed in the field.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from