[OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 19:34:59 -0800
I have also lost the desire to shoot film as well. You are right that
the C-8080 seems to be a special case, very nice camera and everyone
has their own path. On my last overseas trip I decided to take my DSLR
instead of digicam and found it was no burden at all. I find I am no
longer using the digicam, except for the very nice macros it does. I
did get a very small pocket digital that is very nice for times when
you don't want something hanging around your neck, like the all day
walk I took in Kyoto.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA
http://homepage.mac.com/wincros/PhotoAlbum3.html