[OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:39:04 -0500
FWIW, in the EOS world, those who have bought the high end full size
sensor bodies have found that lesser lenses are humbled by the CCD and
that the better lenses really make a difference.  From what I
understand, sales of 'L' primes are booming, particularly for the
135/2.0.

May be analagous to K25 years ago.  When I used a Micro-Nikkor with it
and followed The Rules (tripod, mirror lock-up, precise focusing and
exposure, etc.) the results were superb.  My 50/1.4 was simply not as
good with that film.  The differences were less obvious with K64 and
the Ektachromes.

FWIW/ScottGee1