[OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:39:59 -0800 (PST)
> Some get a little boost because center
> sharpness is higher and you get just the sweet spot of the
> image with the smaller sensor...

So what you're saying is that many of my old silvernosed lenses
will perform better than a later blacknosed, MC version. The
older lenses were sharper in the middle with resolution falloff
at the edges, whereas the later lenses were less sharp in the
middle, but uniform across the entire 35mm image.

I know, wishful thinking.

I do really like the contrast and flare resistance with the
14-54 zoom. Sharpness is not quite what I was expecting. When
"pixel peeping" it is rather disappointing, but when those same
pixels are thrown down on paper--look out! Very nice.

AG