[OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:40:41 -0500
Mark, do you custom WB for the OM lenses?  Ideally, WB should be reset
every time *any* variable (lens, lighting, filter, etc.) changes.
I've noticed obvious differences between my lenses.  Anyone know how
well the characteristics of the OMs are matched?

I also find myself wondering if your adapter is within tolerance,
especially if the OM lenses provide "gorgeous results . . . on Provia
F".

Can you describe what is "missing" in the OM digishots?

FWIW/ScottGee1