[OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 17:41:09 -0800 (PST)
> skip the bridge camera and go straight to the DSLR
> because the
> second camera you get after getting your E-1 is likely to be
> different than the one you would have gotten first.

At this point I do agree with this assessment. Last year it was
still another story. I purchased the M*nolta A1 when the prices
of the E-1 were still astronomical. By waiting a year I was able
to save around $1000. That delay paid for the digicam.

But I sure do enjoy some of those features found in the digicam
that aren't in the E-1. I was going to sell the A1 until I
realized that there were a lot of things that I wasn't willing
to go without.

AG

Yahoo! Messenger