[OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: First show off picture from the E-1
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 15:32:52 -0800
I was in the same FF sensor camp for a long time and was also
considering a Kodak despite its many problems. However I think the new
D2X shows that full frame is not really needed at least with current MP
counts and in the wide angle focal lengths a smaller sensor is actually
superior in many ways. Take a look on page 8 about a third of the way
down for a vignetting comparison example. And he does not even deal in
the test with the commonly discussed FF wide angle color aberration
problem.

http://www.naturfotograf.com/index2.html

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA