[OM] Re: Buying advice: Which printer?

Subject: [OM] Re: Buying advice: Which printer?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:47:39 +0000
I am losing faith in 7dayshop at the moment.  I have had a defective
Ni-MH AA from them and it took them a looooong time to sort it out.  In
the end , 4 months later, they refunded me my purchase price.  Now
another Ni-MH is going...

As long as you recognise that there are certain risks to dealing with
extra-cheap mail-order companies they are fine.

Chris