[OM] Re: Buying advice: Which printer?

Subject: [OM] Re: Buying advice: Which printer?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:16:47 -0800
I don't think you need a secret anti-clogging ingredient. Probably just
the difference between a well researched, carefully formulated ink with
economies of scale and a cheap substitute with little research,
formulated primarily to look sort of like the original with no
economies of scale, and a healthy profit along with the low price.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA