[OM] Re: Buying advice: Which printer?

Subject: [OM] Re: Buying advice: Which printer?
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:24:32 -0800 (PST)
Cc: ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hmmm...
Let me guess, the dad is disappointed, because his son did not follow his
footsteps...
Just kidding...:)
Sir, I think you have some explaining to do.
I listened to the demos and think that they are very tallented musicians.  I
also think that they have the potential to become stars, but that is not
exactly up to them...unfortunately, but still they look very "marketable" and
have a very good chance.
I think you should brag more
Now send me 5 bucks for the plug
Boris
P.S.  Are the pictures on the website taken with an E1 by any chance? (wink,
wink)

Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nils

I have had my 1290 for over 2 years without a snag. I have had my 750
for 7 years and the only slight snag is the strange noises it now makes
when head-cleaning ;-)

My son's demo CDs (see www.bvorn.com) are stuck with labels printed
with the 750...

Chris